(This post has been updated from the original April 2017 version to provide a better experience for you)
This super quick No Bake Biscoff Rocky Road will satisfy ALL your cravings and more without barely lifting a finger! Packed full of crunchy Biscoff biscuit pieces, chewy marshmallow & soft fudge, these enticing bars of deliciousness will blow your marvelous mind! Just like my Biscoff fudge recipe, there’s Biscoff spread right there in the mixture too. So if you want to know how to make this amazing treat, read on for the easy step by step picture recipe, video and more!
Phwoar, just look at that. Beautiful isn’t it?! It reminds me of my Biscoff cheesecake recipe and Biscoff brownies recipe in that, I basically want to inhale it whole! You must think I’m obsessed with Biscoff – well, I am a little bit I guess haha!
In all seriousness, this wonderful Biscoff rocky road is SO quick to make. It’s perfect for the kids/grandchildren to get involved with too as there’s no oven required. Did I mention that it tastes absolutely incredible too?! In actual fact, it would also double really well as a homemade gift. Simply pop in a clear cellophane bag, tie with a ribbon and give to your friends and family. They’ll love it!
Biscoff Rocky Road Tips
- This doesn’t have to be expensive. You can absolutely use the 30p 100g bars of supermarket own brand white chocolate and it will still taste amazing!
- Don’t chop the Biscoff biscuits too finely. You want some nice bits of crunchy texture.
- Make sure you mix the fillings in really well to ensure a good, even distribution of flavours and textures.
- When pressing the rocky road mixture into the tin, make sure to press very firmly. This ensures it won’t fall apart or be crumbly once set.
- Don’t eat it all at once. I know it’s tempting but it won’t end well! (For your stomach or your waistline!)
No Bake Biscoff Rocky Road Recipe
Here is what you will need to make 16 bars.
(For a printer friendly version, see the recipe card at the end of this post)
- 400g (14 oz) White Chocolate
- 125g (2/3 cup)Smooth Biscoff Spread + 2 tbsp For Decoration
- 50g (1/4 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 130g (4.5 oz) Mini Marshmallows
- 200g (7 oz) Lotus Biscoff Biscuits, Chopped
- 75g (1/2 cup) Fudge Pieces
- 20cm (8″) Square Baking Tin
- 1 x Disposable Piping Bag/Plastic Food Bag
First, lightly grease & line the base and sides of your tin. Set to one side until needed.
Break the white chocolate into a large microwavable bowl and add the biscoff spread & butter. Then heat in 20 second intervals in the microwave, stirring well between each time, until it’s melted and smooth.
Next, tip in the marshmallows, the chopped Biscoff biscuits & the fudge pieces. Give it a really good mix.
Then tip the mixture into your prepared tin and press in firmly all over until it’s relatively even on top.
Pop it into the fridge to completely set for at least an hour.
Once your Biscoff Rocky Road is set, remove it from the tin and slice into 16 bars with a sharp knife.
How to Decorate Biscoff Rocky Road
Place them on a wire rack set over a sheet of newspaper ready for the final touch.
Put the extra 2 tbsp of Biscoff Spread into a disposable piping bag or a plastic food bag then heat in the microwave for 20 seconds until warm and runny.
Snip the end/corner and zig zag the melted Biscoff over each bar. Allow to set at room temperature.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature and consume within 2 weeks.
See how easy that was? And look what you got out of it! A sultry, tempting treat to tickle your taste buds. Don’t fight it, you know this is going to happen. Just go ahead and write the ingredients on your shopping list… it’s ok. I won’t tell anyone, it’ll be our little secret. You don’t even have to share them if you don’t want… (Although it does make a really wonderful gift should you choose to actually share any!)
Loved This Post? Pin It!
- 400 g White Chocolate
- 125 g Smooth Biscoff Spread , (+ 2 tbsp For Decoration)
- 50 g Unsalted Butter
- 130 g Mini Marshmallows
- 200 g Lotus Biscoff Biscuits, (Chopped)
- 75 g Fudge Pieces
- 1 20cm (8″) Square Baking Tin
- 1 Disposable Piping Bag/Plastic Food Bag
- Grease and line the base & sides of the tin.
- Melt together the white chocolate, Biscoff spread and butter in a bowl in the microwave in 10 second intervals. Stir well between each time.
- Add in the marshmallows, biscuits and fudge pieces. Stir well to evenly distribute.
- Press the mixture into the tin and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove and slice into 16 bars then place on a cooling rack set over a sheet of newspaper.
- Heat the 2 tbsp of extra Biscoff spread in a piping bag/food bag in the microwave for 20 secs until runny. Snip the end and pipe zig-zags over each bar.
- Allow to set then store in an airtight container at room temperature. Consume within 2 weeks.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 274Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 0gSugar: 26gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information on kitchenmason.com should only be used as a general guideline, I am not a certified nutritionist. Please always check labels for allergens where applicable.